DEWALT® Click-To-Lock Lighted Extension Cords are GUARANTEED TOUGH® for unparalleled performance and safety features, including 80 pounds of locking pull resistance.
This cord's patented locking connector accepts a standard U-Ground plug with the sound of a "click" that means it won't pull apart – and that means you can get back to work without worrying about accidental disconnects.
The Click-To-Lock Cords have molded connectors that won't separate, and also feature lighted indicators for power and Continuous Ground Monitoring (CGM®).
- The GUARANTEED TOUGH® Click-To-Lock connectors are made from high-impact polycarbonate which delivers a dependable level of shatter-resistance for any job-site demands.
- Click-To-Lock connectors can withstand 80 pounds of pull resistance, horizontally or vertically, without letting go of your plug. Simply pull back on the slide collar to release with ease.
- Amber Lighted Male Plug indicates power through the cord, and Green Lighted Female Connector signals Continuous Ground Monitoring (CGM®) for safety.
- Our extreme cold weather PVC insulation and jacket ensures working flexibility in temperatures down to -58°F.
- UL Listed and cUL Approved for Canada.
- Made to meet OSHA specifications.
Terms Of Service